I am pleased to share this awesome award winning chili recipe! My husband won first place at a Sunday School party chili cook off with this recipe! The best part is that it is super simple.
Now that the weather is cooler or freezing, depending where you live, this is the perfect time of year to enjoy some yummy chili!
Nutritional information was calculated using lean ground beef and one can of refried beans.
- lean ground beef - 1 1/2 pound
- minced onion - 1 tsp
- minced garlic - 1/4 tsp
- tomato sauce - 2 (8 ounce) cans
- water - 8 ounces
- dark red kidney beans - 1 can
- ranch style red beans - 1 can
- chili season - 1 package
- green chilies - 1 small can
- refried beans to thicken, optional - 1-2 cans
- Brown meat. Drain well.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for about one hour.