This figure friendly chicken is wonderfully juicy and so good!
- chicken breast halves, bone-in or skinless - 4
- balsamic vinegar - 1/4 cup
- olive oil - 1 Tbsp
- dried oregano - 1 1/2 tsp
- kosher salt - 1 tsp
- fresh ground black pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange the chicken bone side down in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Pour the vinegar over them and sprinkle evenly with the oil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Bake the chicken 20 minutes and baste with the vinegar juices.
- Bake 20 minutes more (depending on size of breast) or until juices run clear.
- Serve chicken with juices spooned over them.