The key to this superbly moist recipe is to refrigerate the coated chicken overnight.
A hint of lemon adds a little zing to this tasty chicken, and goes nicely with Olive Butter Broccoli, mashed potatoes, and bread.
Nutrition facts: Calories: 558 kcal; Fat: 34.6 grams;
- light sour cream - 1 (8 ounce) carton
- fresh lemon juice - 2 Tbsp.
- Worcestershire sauce - 2 tsp.
- cloves, garlic minced - 2
- salt - 1/2 tsp.
- ground black pepper - 1/4 tsp.
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts - 6
- bread crumbs (I like Panko bread crumbs) - 1 cup
- butter - 1/2 cup
- Combine sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Add chicken, coating each piece.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Do not skip this step.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll chicken in crumbs and arrange in single layer in a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Melt butter and spoon half over chicken.
- Bake uncovered 45 minutes.
- Soon remaining butter over chicken and bake 10 to 15 minutes.