I received this recipe from my bff about 15 years ago. I always think of her every time I make it. It is a nice change from the typical marshmallow cream fruit dip and is always a hit whenever I take it to gatherings.
The recipe calls for brickle bits which I can’t get here in Italy, so I crushed up a few Heath candy bars instead. It was delish!
Nutritional information was calculated using 1/3 less fat cream cheese.
- cream cheese (I like to use 1/3 less fat) - 8 ounces
- firmly packed light brown sugar - 1/3 cup
- sugar - 1/4 cup
- vanilla extract - 1 tsp.
- brickle bits - 6 ounces
- Combine cream cheese and brown sugar and let set for 15 minutes.
- Combine rest of ingredients and chill for 8 hours to allow the brickle bits to soften.
- Serve it with any fruit, but I prefer to serve it with apples.