I absolutely love this dessert! The creaminess of the pudding, the softened texture of the graham crackers and the rich chocolate icing are a perfectly delicious combination. Not only is this dessert decadent, but it is super simple too. No baking required, just a little mixing and layering is all there is to it. Well, unless you count the three torturous hours you have to wait while it chills. In the meantime, just repeat to yourself as often as necessary, “good things come to those who wait”. I think you will agree it was worth the exercise in patience.
- instant vanilla pudding - 1 large (5.1 ounce) box
- milk - 3 cups
- whipped topping - 12 ounces
- Graham Crackers - 1 box
- chocolate fudge frosting - 1 tub
- Mix pudding mix with milk according to directions on the box.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- In a 9 x 13 inch dish place a layer of graham crackers in the bottom of the pan, pour 1/2 of pudding mixture, then another layer of graham crackers.
- Melt icing in the microwave 30 seconds at a time until it is just warm enough to be pourable.
- Pour icing on top.
- Chill for 3 hours.