These easy and delicious Cream Cheese Pinwheels have been one of my go-to party recipes for years and would be a great addition to any Super Bowl menu. Ranch dressing mix, cream cheese and veggies in a tortilla is a yummy combination. I took these to Girl’s Night Out last night and they were a hit! You’ll be the MVP of your Super Bowl party with these little bites.
- cream cheese - 2 (8 ounce) packages
- ranch dressing mix - 1 package (.4 ounces)
- chopped celery - 1/2 cup
- chopped red bell pepper - 1/2 cup
- sliced green onion - 1/4 cup
- sliced green olives with pimentos - 1/4 cup
- tortillas - 3-4 (can use gluten free)
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and dressing mix until smooth.
- Add red pepper, celery, onions and olives; mix well.
- Spread about 3/4 cup on each tortilla. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into 1/2-in. slices.