This recipe comes from a friend that I met in what seems like a lifetime ago when I had preschoolers. Some of you can relate to the endless tiresome days that are spent chasing a little one around and attempting to get other things done in the process. There were days if I didn’t throw something in the crockpot in the morning, there wasn’t enough time left at the end of the day to cook anything other than chicken strips and fries, which according to my boys is a perfectly good meal!
This Crockpot Chicken recipe is one of my go-to recipes. My family really enjoys it, and I often make it for new moms since it is so simple and delicious. I like to use bowtie pasta and serve with salad and garlic bread for a quick delicious meal.
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts - 7-8
- cream of mushroom soup - 1 can
- butter - 1/4 cup
- noodles of your choice prepared according to directions - 16 ounce package
- cream cheese - 8 ounce package
- chicken broth - 1/2 cup
- Italian dressing mix - 1 package
- Cut raw chicken into small bite size pieces.
- Add all ingredients except chicken to Crockpot and stir.
- Add chicken, uncooked and stir.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve on top of noodles.