I don’t have an interesting story to go with this recipe, but just wanted to share this easy delicious salad. It makes a great dessert too! Use light cream cheese and sour cream for a low fat treat!
Nutrition facts: Calories: 624 kcal; Fat: 36 grams;
- seedless green grapes - 4 pounds
- cream cheese - 1 (8 ounce) package
- sour cream - 8 ounces
- granulated white sugar - 1/2 cup
- vanilla extract - 1 tsp
- chopped pecans - 4 ounces
- brown sugar - 2 Tbsp
- Wash and dry grapes.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla.
- Add grapes and mix until evenly incorporated.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans, mix again and refrigerate until serving.