Roasting cherry tomatoes and garlic are a perfect way to enjoy the abudance of tomatoes that are available this time of the year. These veggies make a great side dish or add feta cheese and put on toasted Italian bread for an easy and light appetizer.
- variety of cherry tomatoes -
- garlic cloves, peeled -
- olive oil -
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper -
- basil leaves, cut into strips -
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat tomatoes and garlic with olive oil.
- Sprinkle generously with kosher salt and pepper.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.