Nutrition facts: Calories: 560 kcal; Fat: 21.7 grams;
- cream cheese softened - 8 ounce package
- sweetened condensed milk - 14 ounce can
- instant white chocolate or cheesecake pudding mix - 5 ounce package
- cold milk - 3 cups
- vanilla extract - 1 tsp
- frozen whipped topping - 8 ounce container, thawed
- frozen sweetened strawberries - 2 ~ 16 ounce containers
- strawberry glaze - 16 ounce carton
- cornstarch - 2 Tbsp
- Chocolate Graham crackers, crumbled - 1 box
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in condensed milk, pudding mix, cold milk and vanilla until smooth. Fold in ½ of the whipped topping.
- Place frozen strawberries in a saucepan. Gradually moisten 2 T. cornstarch with water until it forms a paste. Add enough water to thin this paste to the consistency of buttermilk, stir into berries. Cook and stir until thick. Cool and mix in glaze.
- Layer trifle bowl with crumbled chocolate graham crackers, strawberry mixture, and pudding mixture. Repeat twice and top with remaining whipped topping. Chill. Garnish with crumbled crackers and/or strawberries before serving.