Welcome to my new website! I am so grateful you stopped by. This site is dear to my heart and would not have been possible without the talented and awesome graphic designer/web builder, Missy Brex. It has been my pleasure to work with her and bring this vision to life.
The past eight months have brought many changes as our family left beautiful sunny Sicily and spent some much-needed time visiting family before moving to Maryland. Thankfully, we are now settled and feeling like this is home, at least for the next few years. I planned to have the site complete before our move, but funny how God’s timing and plan often doesn’t match mine. I try to remember that His ways are best and trust Him with the outcome.
Ok, now on to the good stuff! There are several new features I am super excited about and trust that you will find helpful.
- Nutritional Info ~ I have transferred most of the recipes from the old site, and have included the calories and fat grams.
- Printable recipes ~ You can now easily print recipes. The print option allows you to cut any text or pictures that you do not wish to print; otherwise, the entire blog post will print.
- Recipe Ratings ~ You can now rate recipes and see what others think before trying a recipe.
- Meal Plans ~ Check out the premier Family Favorites meal plan. It contains 5 meals including main dish, sides, two desserts, and a shopping list. Look for more plans in the future like Clean Eating, Low Carb, Figure Friendly, and more. Affordable customized meal plans are available upon request.
- A fabulous new logo and web design ~ I love the new look. It is probably my favorite part. I get excited about logos and design. I am weird like that.
Take a look around and if you like what you see, receive updates by subscribing through the RSS feed at the top of the page or via email by entering your email address in the left side bar. Don’t forget to “like” my page on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.