These cookies are my favorite variation of Mom’s Famous Cookies. The basic cookie recipe is so versatile and can be used for many different flavors of cookies by adding different flavored chips, dry fruit, or nuts.
Nutrition facts: Calories: 162 kcal; Fat: 7.2 grams;
- butter softened - 3/4 cup
- granulated sugar - 3/4 cup
- firmly packed dark brown sugar - 3/4 cup
- eggs - 2
- vanilla extract - 1 1/2 tsp.
- all purpose flour - 2 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp.
- baking soda - 1 tsp.
- salt - 3/4 tsp.
- white chocolate chips - 1 (12 ounce) bag
- craisins - 6 ounce bag
- parchment paper -
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using either a stand mixer or hand mixer, cream together butter and sugars in a large bowl.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix until well blended and light and fluffy.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add flour mixture to mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add craisins and white chocolate blending until ingredients are combined.
- Using a 2 Tbsp. cookie scoop, scoop dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 12 minutes or until done.
- Cool on a cooling rack.