This Crack Dip, aka Pumpkin Dip, is one recipe that helps me get through fall without becoming too depressed since I know that winter is on the way. If you read my last post (which I am sure you did) you know that I am not really a fan of fall.
This dip accidentally became my dinner Saturday night. I didn’t intend to eat it for dinner, but I took a couple of bites and it was so good that I couldn’t stop. Before I knew it, I was full and didn’t want dinner. Serve this dip with gingersnaps, graham crackers, or vanilla wafers for a decadent fall treat. This recipe makes a lot and can be frozen to serve at a later time.
Source : Prime Meridian
For a festive presentation, scoop out a small baking pumpkin and fill with the dip.
Nutrition information is for 1/4 cup serving.
- cream cheese - 2 (8 ounce) packages
- powdered sugar, sifted - 4 cups
- can pumpkin - 1 (15 ounce) can
- ground cinnamon - 2 teaspoons
- ground ginger - 1 teaspoon
- gingersnaps, graham crackers, or vanilla wafers - for dipping
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Beat in remaining ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Serve with gingersnaps, graham crackers, or vanilla wafers.
- Freezes well.