Muffins are a great on-the-go breakfast or snack. These sweet potatoes muffins are really flavorful and super moist.
nutritional info is calculated using 1% milk
Nutrition facts: Calories: 171 kcal; Fat: 6.3 grams;
- butter - 1/2 cup
- sugar - 1 1/4 cup
- eggs - 2
- canned or fresh mashed sweet potatoes - 1 1/4 cup
- all purpose flour - 1 1/2 cup
- baking powder - 2 tsp.
- salt - 1/4 tsp.
- cinnamon - 1 tsp.
- nutmeg - 1/4 tsp.
- milk - 1 cup
- chopped pecans - 1/4 cup
- chopped raisins - 1/2 cup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease muffin tins.
- Cream butter and sugar; add eggs. Mix well. Blend in sweet potatoes.
- Sift flour, baking powder with salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and add to sugar mixture alternately with milk. Do not over mix.
- Fold in nuts and raisins.
- Fill muffin tins using a 3 Tbsp scoop and bake 18-20 minutes. If you like bigger muffins simply add a little more batter to the the tins and adjust baking time accordingly.