This recipe is so versatile and can be served as an appetizer, salad, or main dish. The beauty of the fresh ingredients make for a gorgeous presentation. All these are good reasons to make this recipe, but the best reason is because it is delicious!
I think it is awesome and I think you will love it too
Source: Southern Living December 2010
info does not include bread
- grape tomatoes - 2 pints
- garlic cloves, sliced - 3
- olive oil - 3 tbsp.
- kosher salt - 1 tsp.
- pepper - 1/2 tsp.
- peeled and deveined, medium-size raw shrimp (31/40 count) - 1 1/2 pounds
- chopped jarred roasted red bell peppers - 1/2 cup
- chopped fresh parsley - 1/2 cup
- crumbled feta cheese - 1 (4 oz.) package
- fresh lemon juice - 2 tbsp.
- crusty french bread, sliced - (not gluten free or low carb)